Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wistful Wednesday

New Discovery:
Richard Armitage and North and South


I love making new discoveries, especially when they're related to writing and/or reading in any way. And when I make new discoveries, I like to share them with others to pass on the love. So today, I am sharing my latest discovery with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I first became aware of Richard Armitage through another blog that I read, Ramblings on Romance, Etc., and let's just say - the ladies over there are crazy about all things Richard, especially North and South. They call themselves Crusaders and they get very excited when they recruit new people to the cause. Check out this post to see what I mean:


Rumor has it that a certain someone over at Romance Bandits (cough - Anna Campbell - cough) is also a huuuge Richard Armitage fan. And with an endorsement like that, wouldn't you want to check him - I mean, it - out, too? But why just take our word for it? Why not just check it out for yourself?



2 Moonbeams (comments):

Carrie said...

Okay, doing a big "whew!" here because I thought they were redoing the John Jakes classic, but I found out it's a different book altogether. Knowing that, I'll have to check it out.

I found it on IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417349/

Margay Leah Justice said...

Carrie, I think you'll like it, especially if you like period pieces, England, hot English actors...sorry, wandered off there for a moment!

Margay