Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Starlight Saturday

Weekly Book Review
Hotter Than Hell Anthology

Today, I plan to post my review of Heidi Betts', "Curse of the Dragon's Tears" in the wickedly hot anthology - Hotter Than Hell. I say plan, because I want to Disc Golf this morning before it rains! Who knows, I might even talk about more than one of the stories here!

Please check back later today for the review, or follow us on Twitter so you'll know when I have completed the review! Thanks!

0 Moonbeams (comments):