Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Friday, April 16, 2010

PHANTASM FRIDAY

Happy Anniversary To Us!!!

I'm tickled pink that one year ago I posted my first blog here at Moonlight, Lace & Mayhem. We're all a year older, a year wiser, and we've met lots of new internet friends.

In a year, we've introduced you to a lot of newcomers and some established authors as well. MLM has changed a lot in a year, also. We have an established YA room, and we've just recently opened Reaper's Door and Station Portal. And we have almost 100 followers! Hopefully, we'll keep growing and keep bringing you great authors.

So, in honor of our anniversary week, I'm giving away a Pink Third Rail Criss-cross Guitar Necklace pictured below. If you're interested in winning this necklace, leave me a comment. I'll draw a winner late tonight! Good luck to all entrants!

6 Moonbeams (comments):

The Scarf Princess said...

I truly enjoy the blog and look forward to my daily visits. The variety of authors and their works keeps things very entertaining. The topics that you talk with visiting authors about are very unique and are ones that I too want answers to. Keep up the stupendous work!

joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

Sheila Deeth said...

What a cool necklace! And what a cool anniversary too (and a cool blog). Congratulations!

Unknown said...

NICE
enter me pleasseeeee

im glad i found your blog!


PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME

if i cant get a book , jewelry is next best thing :)))))

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary MLM and Gracen!

Angela

Gracen Miller said...

Good morning, ladies! Thanks for joining us on our anniversary week!

I plugged in all 4 names into random.org and allowed it to pick the winner...and the winner is...

ANGELA KAY AUSTIN!

Congratulations, Angela! If you'll e-mail me your address at gracen.miller@yahoo.com, I'll send you the guitar necklace!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! And I hope your weather is as beautiful as mine is!

~huggles~
Gracen

Carrie said...

Congratulations Angela!