Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wistful Wednesday

Still Revising


Do you ever get stuck in a cycle and feel like it will never end? Yeah, that's me right now. I am still deep into the edits of my second (to be published) book and I'm starting to feel like there's no end in sight. And this is the second round of editing! Apparently, my changes from the first round never showed up in the file I sent to my editor, so I had to find the other file (it was a backup copy - thank heavens for backups!) and incorporate the changes I'd made in Round One into the new suggestions from Round Two. Grrrr.....

So, I have little of value to report to you today. Instead, I'll leave you with something fun. 



8 Moonbeams (comments):

April said...

AWWWWWW!!!! Absolutely adorable and too cute! Thanks for bringing a smile!!

Rebecca said...

too cute! My cats is always sleeping sitting up.

Margay Leah Justice said...

Thanks, ladies!

Angela said...

It's so so easy to get stuck in edits.

Love the kittens!

Margay Leah Justice said...

Agreed, Angela, on both points.

Farrah from The Book Faery Reviews said...

OMG Absolutely adorable!

There is light at the end of the tunnel...promise. You'll get there soon.

Margay Leah Justice said...

Ha! Thanks,Farrah! I'm about 7 pages away now...

V.R. Leavitt said...

Super cute!!