Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Monday, April 15, 2013

Return to the Moonlight

Hey there readers and Moonlightees,

In the past several months, I've been trying to return to the blogosphere, but life has made that quite difficult. When I say, "life," I mean, "migraines."

I've also been working on my latest story. Perhaps story is the wrong word. The way things have been going, epic saga seems to be the better way to describe it. Not only have I come up with a basic summary/idea for several books, I've realized that this current set wants to be connected to a previous series I'd been working on.

Besides that, new characters show up all the time, and some have changed or morphed into something else. It's been difficult to keep track, lol!

The hardest part for me?

Being motivated to write while in front of my computer. It seems lately, that I'm more apt to want to write while out someplace, using pen and paper. I guess it could be the open atmosphere, but honestly, I'm just not really sure why I'm not 100% motivated while at home. I determined there's just too much on my, "To-Do-List," while there isn't anything on my list when I leave the house but have a good time.

I've also been trying to come up with new designs for the different aspects of this site. It doesn't help that photobucket changed the way things work, and I haven't been able to use some of the old features with the new layout yet - slideshow among others. I've been wanting to get out and take some photos to use for some of the non-romance sites, but even though it's mid April, the weather sure hasn't been cooperating. It snowed over the weekend. Sunday it was white out for a bit, and the other days, it's just been cold and wet.

It doesn't help that I decided to change from one supplement to another to help deal with my migraines. Let me tell you, not all B-100 complexes are the same. It's not the B-100 part of it that can be the problem for us migraine sufferers, but the other ingredients that can inflict pain. (For more on that, check out my personal blog: Carrie's World. I'll be updating my migraine/cause and solutions in the next couple of days.)

Enough of my rambling for the day.

What are you reading these days? Any authors you'd like to have interviewed here in the moonlight? Just tell me in the comments and I'll see what I can do!

0 Moonbeams (comments):