Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wistful Wednesday

The Hits Just Keep on Coming


Hello, Everyone, I am still reeling from the news I got yesterday that my older sister has breast cancer (it's stage one, so they caught it early, thank god), so I want to take this post and send out some positive vibes into the universe for her and for everyone out there dealing with this issue. And to do that, I am going to share with you some of my favorite things - things that make me happy no matter how many times life kicks me in the pants. I hope they make you smile, too.




So these are just a few of my favorite things. I hope you enjoyed them!

3 Moonbeams (comments):

Molly Daniels said...

Stay positive!

Sending extra ((((HUGS))))) your way.

Margay Leah Justice said...

Molly, that reminds me of a quote from one of the Scooby Doo movies with Freddie Prinze Jr. It goes like this:

Shaggy: We're gonna die!
Velma: Stay positive.
Shaggy: We're gonna die quickly!

Okay, seriously, I am trying to stay, if not positive, then hopeful.

And thanks for the hugs!

Margay

Margay Leah Justice said...

Oh, and when I look at these videos, they make me smile, so I hope they have the same power for others.
Margay