Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Friday, November 19, 2010

Phantasm Friday

Between my sons' basketball games, basketball practices and my computer hard drive going kapooey this week, I haven't even thought about a blog entry. Gah! I hate it when I do that.

So it seems like everyone is doing the "six sentence" blog. My variation is going to be "Five Paragraph Friday!" Here's 5 paragraphs from Pandora's Box...(unedited of course):

"What the hell was that about?" Nix panted from fighting off rabid-boy.

The woman lifted her blonde head, her blue eyes—the exact shade of the boy's—rendered him motionless.

What a babe.

MILF alert!

Tall, leggy and heavily breasted. Just his type of woman. Not that his tastes were discriminating. Sometimes this job had perks and right now he stared at a sexy perk.


In the coming weeks, I'll be starting the accounting of Madison's Life Lessons on The Road to Hell. All entries into that will detail Madison's life before the beginning of Pandora's Box. But I'll keep you updated and let you know when it's available to access.

Also, check out our newest addition to MLM, Miss Havana! She's a hoot and gives the most screwed up advice! Her advice column is nestled behind Reaper's Door at the top, but here's the direct link to check her out: http://mlm-dmh.blogspot.com/

Oh, and there will be a HUGE Holiday Blog giveaway at 30 Days of Decadence (founded by Decadent Publishing) starting on Black Friday and ending on December 31st. I'll be posting and giving away an e-copy of Pandora's Box, along with another goodie on December 14th. Here's the link where the Holiday event will begin: http://30daysofdecadence.blogspot.com/

I don't have a release date on Pandora's Box yet. :-( But, hey, I have a beautiful cover to look at so that's inspiring! :-) Hopefully, I'll have a date soon. I'm antsy to get started on edits, but I know once I get into them I'll be wishing they were over! I'm as bad as my kids wishing my life away, huh? LOL

I'm getting reading for Christmas gift shopping next week. My husband and I always shop the weekend after Thanksgiving and get all of our Christmas gifts out of the way. Of the two, can you guess who finds all that Christmas shopping fun? One hint...it's NOT the female in the group. How about you guys, when do you get your shopping done?

I ditched my NaNo project because I couldn't focus on it with everything else going on, so I only mastered just over 3,000 words on that project. It'll get completed one day.

I finished Phoenix Rising, book two to Pandora's Box, which are both part of The Road to Hell Series. When I got started on edits, I realized I needed a couple more scenes to complete the storyline. So that's what I'm working on now. What about you? Are you writing or editing or in vacation mode?

Okay, so that's all that's going on in my life. Let's catch up...tell me about what's going on in your life!

I hope everyone has a safe weekend, and a safe and very Happy Thanksgiving!

~huggles~
Gracen

0 Moonbeams (comments):