Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Monday, January 30, 2012

Mystic Monday

Hey there!

It's been awhile since I've posted here. That was for many reasons, the biggest being all the migraines I suffered with last year. It just felt like it never ended. Then, when I was easing myself back into real life, I spent a lot of time over in the Anime Alcove, adding reviews on the different anime programs I've watched. Still have a few more to enter, but I'm beginning to branch out and plan on starting back with this site regularly as well as our:
YA Cove
Mystery Isle
Sci-Fi Coffers 
Fantasy Files and 
Horror House 
- links to all of which can be found in our Causeway, or the tabs above! 

Also, I finally had the chance to get my newest online writing endeavor organized today. It's called Unbound Soul Network. The world and characters are still pretty basic right now, but the idea is not only to get an idea of my writing, but to see how this world will unfold as I come up with it.

We also have Twitter: Just type in Unbound Soul Network! (1 Tweet so far!)

We have a brand-spanking new Facebook page too under Unbound Soul Network! Stop by and like the page! When it gets to 25, I'll be able to create give it it's own link! :D 

I hope you'll stop by, check it out, and follow it!

0 Moonbeams (comments):