Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Review of Decadent Deceptions by Keta Diablo

Gracen Miller gives DECADENT DECEPTIONS by Keta Diablo

Five out of Five Moonlit Kisses


Olivia is a free spirited individual that is delivered the unthinkable news in her father’s will…marry in six months or she’ll forever be dependent upon her brother’s benevolence. She isn’t the type of girl to sit back and let her future come to her, so she takes matters into her own hands. With her mind made up on who she wants as her husband, she convinces her brother and his best friend, Morgan, to let her embark upon some recklessness that would plunge her into scandal and ruin her reputation if caught. Under Morgan’s tutelage she embarks upon her wild adventure that takes a sharp path into murder and treachery.

Olivia and Morgan were extremely enjoyable characters for me. Easy to read, believable and had me turning the page—er…rather scrolling to the next page—quickly. Morgan was sexy and just overbearing enough not to be stifling, while Olivia was witty, determined and funny.

Typically, I’m not a historical reader, just dedicated to a remaining few authors and that is it. I prefer my romances, dark and sultry with a paranormal setting. So, I went into this book thinking I’d read a couple of pages, a chapter or two at most and then get back to my own writing. Ha! Boy, was I surprised when I didn’t want to stop reading it! To add further insult to injury, I was forced to stop reading it long enough to eat dinner with my family. I was the most unsociable individual that night at the dinner table because all I could think about was getting back to Decadent Deceptions.

This was a hot, erotic read, with a little bit of spicy voyeurism thrown into the mix. The characters Ms. Diablo created were fun, witty and even zany at times. They were a joy to read and I found myself sad when the novel ended just because I loved the characters. So, I give Decadent Deceptions by Keta Diablo Five out of Five Moonlit Kisses!

All the websites where Keta Diablo can be found:

Noble Romance: http://tiny.cc/m5EEj
All Romance E-books: http://tinyurl.com/dkufj8
Keta’s Author Home: http://ketadiablo.blogspot.com/
Keta’s Author Blog: http://ketaskeep.blogspot.com/

Keta has decided to graciously give away a copy of her book. I plugged everyone that commented to her blogs into random.org and had it pick a winner. And the winner is....SHEILA DEETH!!! Contact us at moonlightandlace@yahoo.com, Sheila with your e-mail address so you may claim your free e-book!!!

4 Moonbeams (comments):

Carrie said...

Nice review Gracen!

Margay Leah Justice said...

That was a great review!

Sheila Deeth said...

Wow! I hide away from my computer and I win something. Many thanks.

Keta Diablo said...

Thanks Gracen for the wonderful review.

I loved writing Decadent Deceptions and entered into a world I knew little about - voyeurism.

By the end of the book, like Olivia, I fell in love with Morgan.

I hope everyone stops by my web site and enters my contest to win more books. I give them away every month.

Namaste, Keta
http://ketadiablo.blogspot.com