Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Friday, May 21, 2010

PHANTASM FRIDAY

Yikes! I almost forgot today is Friday. Between getting ready to leave for vacation next week and birthdays today for my brother and best friend, I'd forgotten today was my blog day! So, a big huge YIKES!


So, I thought instead of boring you with some trivial blog, I'd hold a contest in celebration of the coming summer. I'll give away a Gracen Miller tote bag (beach bag) to one lucky winner.


All you have to do is leave me a comment and you'll be entered to win. I'll pick a winner this coming Sunday, May 23rd.

Due to cost of postage, this contest is open to all US residents only.

Good luck to all entrants!


14 Moonbeams (comments):

Angela said...

Love the bag!

Stacey Smith said...

I just love bags.Hope you have some fun today.

sasluvbooks(at)yahoo.com

Gracen Miller said...

Hi, Angela and Stacey! Thanks for entering the contest.

Stacey, I'm the same way. I must have a dozen bags, but I always buy more every summer.

Best of luck to you both!

~huggles~
Gracen

susan said...

I love this bag and it sure would be handy for me to carry my books and paper when hubby goes for a day trip to watch trains along the tracks. I go for the ride and always carry book or two and paper so I can stay busy as well. I love the title of this blog..I think in 63 years I have faced moonlight..much mayhem and of course lace is a must. ha ha Hope your vacation is wonderful. susan L

Tina Ordone said...

Hi Gracen,
Love the bag. Hope the contest is a great success. Sign me up!
Tina Ordone/Brita Addams

Judy said...

Hi,

Great bag!! You can always use a new tote!! I use many to put some books in and I keep them in different places. I use to keep just one with my books, but I would always forget it if I went in the car. Thanks for the opportunity to win this!!

Judy

Mindy said...

Hi Gracen :)
I LOVE the totebag. Happy vacation & belated b'days to brother & friend.

Mindy :)
Birdsooong@aol.com

Tina Donahue said...

Hey, Gracen - killer bag - hope I win. :)

Jamie said...

I'm always looking for a bag that suits my tastes and draws a little attention....Stacy

Sandra Sookoo said...

What a striking picture on the bag! How very cool :-)

Gracen Miller said...

Wow! The comments have exploded since I was here last. =)

Hi, Susan, Tina O., Judy, Mindy, Tina D., Stacy and Sandra!

I love this bag too. Thanks bunches for joining in the contest, ladies. The best of luck to you all!

~huggles~
Gracen

Valerie Mann said...

Coming in late here, I saw your post over on Noble's loop this morning. Very cute bag, I'm sure you'll be carrying one yourself on your vacation (jealous! LOL). Have a great time and hopefully you'll get lots of ideas for your muse to use!

Gracen Miller said...

Hi, Valerie! Better late than not showing up! So, I'm glad you made it.

I'm going to draw a winner in a few minutes, so good luck to everyone...

Gracen Miller said...

As always, I plugged everyone's name into random.org and allowed it to draw the winner.

And the winner is...

STACY STEW!!!

Congratulations, Stacy! Contact me at gracen.miller@yahoo.com (that's gracen dot miller at yahoo dot com) with your mailing address and I'll get the bag out to you before I leave this week!

I hope everyone has a great week and I'll see you again on Friday! Stay tuned because when I come back from vacation, I have more goodies to give away!

~huggles~

Gracen