Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wistful Wednesday

One of Those Days

Have you ever had one of those days where one thing was so prevalent in your that you forgot just about everything else? Yeah, well, I had one of those days today. So I apologize for forgetting to post this morning. But in my defense, the thing that took precedence in my mind today was the health of my family members.

I am happy to say that my sister is out of the hospital now and resting (ha!) at home, recovering from a bad bout of the Crohn's and trying to heal a bit before surgery. And my daughter had a follow up with her doctor today and it looks like she is fast on the road to recovery herself. There are still some issues to deal with, the upper most being trying to determine if the original diagnosis of bipolar disorder is an accurate one. To that end, she will be undergoing a series of psychological and medical testing in the near future. So I apologize now if I get a little scatter-brained in the coming weeks and forget to post again.

Later, my Moonlighter friends!

6 Moonbeams (comments):

Molly Daniels said...

((((HUGS)))) Glad your sis is doing well and concentrate on your daughter, sweetie. The rest will fall into place AFTER you take care of yourself and your family.

Margay Leah Justice said...

Oh, Molly, you are so sweet. Thanks for the well wishes!
Margay

susan said...

Praying for your sister and close family members who needs prayers as well. susan L.

Margay Leah Justice said...

Thank you, Susan. And you, as well.
Margay

Carrie said...

Margay, we all have times where life interferes with what we'd rather be doing, or need to be doing.

For example - I've been so distracted this week because I've been writing up a storm - and this is yet a brand new book completely related to anything else I've been working on so far! Now, if I could just get one of these stories finished one of these days, I'd be doing good! lol!

I hope all works out well for you and your family. It's possible that her physical problems are just the root of her depression...but who knows.... Hopefully things will get better!

Margay Leah Justice said...

Thanks, Carrie! Personally, I'd love to be so distracted because of writing, but other things have kept me from doing too much of it lately. Although, I did just make a major breakthrough (I hope) on a story I'm writing where the opening just wasn't right and I've been trying out new openings (I think I finally found it). I might use it in my post on Wednesday.
Margay