Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Saturday, January 2, 2010

PHANTASM FRIDAY APOLOGY

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas (or Happy Holidays, whichever you prefer) and a Happy New Year! Ours was busy, but good. I am glad they're behind us now and we can get back to a normal routine. Of course, come this time next week, I'll be wishing we had the relative slowness of the holidays back. lol

My apologies for not posting a blog on Friday. We've been out of town and I got so wrapped up washing clothes and other chores to get the family to return to work and school next week that my blog post slipped my mind.

I was going to post a review of a book I read over the holidays, but I'll post it next Friday. The book is Blood Talisman by Erika Gilbert. So, if you've read it, I'd love for you to share your thoughts next week!

0 Moonbeams (comments):