Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wistful Wednesday

What Keeps You Going

As I was sitting here this morning, wondering what to write, this phrase popped into my head. It's a rather simple phrase, just four words long, but it can have more than one meaning. It can be a statement of fact, a list of what actually keeps you going. Or it can be an inquiry. What keeps you going? It's all in the context.

Why did this particular phrase pop into my head? Well, it might be due to the fact that I've been through a lot of stress-inducing incidents lately and I've been wondering this myself. What keeps me going? And when an author starts to wonder about something...chances are, it might end up in a blog post.

So what keeps me going? I think, ultimately, it is my children. I persevere because of them. I live for them. I know I must set a good example for them so that they will learn that, no matter what life throws at them, they will get through it and they will be stronger for it. And somewhere in the back of my mind is the little voice that says, "This would be a good idea for a book." After all, I am a writer!

And then there are things like this:

This made me cry because he is an absolutely beautiful person and the song just fits him so well.

Well, that's something that keeps me going. What about you?

0 Moonbeams (comments):