Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wistful Wednesday

Summer Fun

For me, Summer is punctuated by several birthdays - a couple in June, one in July, one or two in August - so my family tends to mark the summer with food, ending with cake. For us, it isn't summer if someone isn't blowing out the candles! Besides celebrating birthdays, I like to take long walks with my daughter, catch up on my reading and writing, and hopefully get to the beach or my brother-in-law's lake house at least once before Fall.

What kind of things do you like to do in the Summer? Anyone planning a roadtrip or travel overseas? I would love to hear what you've got planned for the long hot days ahead.

And as always, stay safe, whatever you do!

5 Moonbeams (comments):

DawnsReadingNook said...

I can relate. From now until end of the year we have birthdays on both sides of DH's and my family, plus my sister and BIL are expecting their first child at end of August. Lots of fun and excitement.

We are hoping to go hiking at a few state parks we like with the kids, go to a zoo if weather stays nice and just be outdoors as much as possible. I am determined to learn to Rollerblade this summer. :)

Angela said...

I'm originally from TN, and I plan on spending as much time there this summer as possible. My poor car has a journey ahead of her ;-)

I bought a pair of rollerblades last year, and like Raine, I am determined to learn how to in-line skate.

Anonymous said...

My dad's is at the end of the month, with my daughter's the week after. This year, son K has an orientation day at Purdue on July 1st, so we'll go up on the 30th and spend the night. S wants to see Eclipse for her b-day, plus we're planning a trip down to Holiday World, if the finances allow.

Molly

Sheila Deeth said...

Our road trip was Texas. I'm not sure that counts as overseas, but it was certainly fun.

Margay Leah Justice said...

Wow, it certainly sounds like everyone's going to be having a pretty busy summer! Here's hoping it's a great one for everyone!
Margay