Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tantalizing Tuesday

This month, the third installment in The Raines of Wind Canyon trilogy, Against the Law is now out in stores!

I had the opportunity to visit Wind Canyon and visit with Dev and Lark. Here's the interview. Hope you like it!

Before we begin, I must remind everyone of the Moonlight Mistresses boring rule to please try and keep your responses to a PG13 atmosphere – *eye roll*. However, they haven’t seemed to care about double entendres, so let them fly!

My guests today are, Dev Raines and Lark Delaney – please, have a seat on our lovely couch! – from Scottsdale, Arizona. Their tale can be found in Against the Law, the third in the Raines Brothers Trilogy, a novel creation by Kat Martin.

*Settling comfortably onto the sofa, *

You two make one fine pair! I did a wonderful job pairing you two up if I do say so myself! Then, I just love all of my matches!

Aine: Please, Dev, tell our readers how you two first met. Was it by your design, or hers?

Dev: Maybe it was fate. Lark had a problem and she came to me for help. We met on the terrace of my house, under the warm Arizona sun.

Aine: Lark, would you say it was love at first sight or did you find him repulsive?

Lark: Oh, my God, the man is gorgeous! I’ll never forget those abs. Hard a rock. You’ll have to use your imagination to see where I’m going with that.

Aine: Hmm…believe me, he sure looks yummy from where I sit. Is there any place on that man that is soft? Since chaotic happenstance tends to put characters like yourselves in situations where they must work together or live together for one reason or another, tell us what chaotic happenstance “forced” the two of you to work or live together. How did you both feel about this?

Lark: I was desperate. I had pledged to my dying sister that I would find the little girl she gave up for adoption and make sure she was in a loving home. What seemed to be a fairly easy task turned into a major can of worms. If it hadn’t been for Dev, I don’t know what I would have done.

Dev: I took the case on a lark--pardon the pun. Actually, I owed a friend a favor and he wanted me to help her. What should have been an easy case turned out to be the adventure of a lifetime.

Aine: Adventure is always the best way to meet someone, though I think every aspect of life is an adventure! Dev, would you say that your relationship developed easily or would you say there was some reluctance?

Dev: Plenty of reluctance on my part. I wanted the woman in my bed, not my car, traipsing around the country trying to find some lost kid. And since I have a strict policy about not sleeping with clients, that posed a major problem.

Aine: How long did it take you to know your true feelings for the other? At what point did you know, “this is the one”?

Lark: I’ve worked hard to build my career as a designer. I wasn’t ready for a serious relationship so it took a while.

Dev: I’d had a seriously screwed up relationship before. I didn’t want another broken heart so it took a while for me, too.

Aine: Dev, what would you say was your biggest obstacle to overcome before you could settle into a relationship with Lark?

Dev: Getting past a previous love affair that turned out to be not a love affair at all, but I didn’t know that until I met Lark.

Aine: This is for either of you. Would you like to thank anyone – other than me, of course – for getting you two together?

Lark: I suppose my sister’s darling little girl. I wouldn’t have met Dev if it weren’t for her.

Dev: Madman Monroe, my Ranger buddy. I owed him for saving my life. If he hadn’t pressed me for a favor I never would have met Lark.

Aine: I know our readers have enjoyed learning about you two so far, but I’m getting a little bored, so I’m going to heat things up. Lark, how would you end this sentence, "I wish Dev would…." *leans forward to eagerly hear your response*

Lark: Get me home so we could go to bed. I’m soooo sleepy----NOT!

Aine: I like that answer Lark! Okay, Dev, would you prefer to give Lark a bubble bath or a back massage? Why?

Dev: Definitely a bubble bath. She has the smoothest skin. I’d love to soap her up and smooth my hands over that luscious body.

Aine: How many of you remember that old show, The Newlywed Game? Well, these next questions are going to help us play a similar game. Let’s see how well you two know each other. Dev, what would Lark say is your aphrodisiac? *waggles eyebrows*

Dev: Probably my body. She loves muscles. Fortunately for me, I have a very muscular build.

Aine: Lark, did he correctly guess your answer? How would you have answered that question?

Lark: Ohmygod, yes. He has the most beautiful male body I’ve ever seen. And of course the most gorgeous blue eyes.


Aine: I can agree there! *Sits back in her chair* Dev, what would Lark say is a spot guaranteed to drive you crazy with passion? Is she correct in that assumption?

Dev: Lips. We both love kissing. Those soft plum lips drive me crazy.

Lark: Oh, yes, and I think its time we did a little kissing right now. Bye Aine!”

Aine: I’m sorry folks, but you can’t argue with that, so we have to end our interview for today. Thanks to Dev and Lark for joining us today! We hope you’ll check out their story, Against the Law.


To learn more about their author, Kat Martin, visit her website: www.katbooks.com

3 Moonbeams (comments):

Kathleen O said...

I cannot wait to read these books... Dev has my blood pumping just from this interview....
LOVE IT..

Carrie said...

Thanks for poppin' over!

It's nice to see you out of Jack's Bar once in awhile, lol!

ChrisS said...

I have read both Against The Wind and Against The Fire and can't wait to read Against The Law.