Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Round Robins

Hey there!

Hopefully by next week, we can start our Young Adult Author Saturday Spotlight. I am getting responses and I will be sending out some more request soon.

But on to the next thing, I have been paying attention to the round robins on the blog Romance in the Backseat. It's been pretty interesting so far, especially since there are so many different authors involved. It's clear they must have had a huge pow-wow before it all started to make sure everyone was on roughly the same page.

My question to you, our readers, is this: Do you like round robins and would you like to see us do one here? Who would you like to see participate in it? Would you like us to keep it limited to just Gracen, Margay and myself?

I look forward to hearing your answers, no matter what they are!

Carrie

2 Moonbeams (comments):

Molly Daniels said...

When I first started blogging, the three main blogs I read were doing a round robin, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Went on for nearly nine months, with the exception of the Christmas holidays and Sundays.

Carrie said...

Thanks for your comment Molly!