Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Friday, June 12, 2009

Which Super Villain Are You?

Last Friday I wrote about superheroes. We can’t have superheroes without super villains.

Mwhahahaha…*rubs hands evilly together*…pretend that was my evil laugh. :D

I think I mentioned last week that I adored Catwoman from the Batman series growing up. Unfortunately, my family wasn’t happy with that love and refused to allow me to pretend to be Catwoman. I’m not sure what it was that drew me to her. I know I loved that husky purr she had. And I thought she was beautiful, so I probably was intrigued by the lure she had on men. But, since I was a child, who knows why I was drawn to her.

Just like with the various superheroes, there are various super villains. Just think about the super villains of popular culture and their different aspects: Green Goblin, Dr. Doom, Lex Luthor, The Joker, The Penguin, Darth Vader, The Riddler, Catwoman, Angelus, Spike and, I’m sorry, but I have to add the Yellow Eyed Demon from Supernatural because he was an outstanding super villain. That’s just to name a few. Like superheroes, super villains are an ever evolving creature.

I took the “Which Super Villain Are You” quiz, located here:

http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/villain/

It said I was super villain Mystique because I’m “Sometimes motherly, sometimes a beautiful companion, but most of the time a deceiving vixen.”

ROFL Is it wrong that I found that villainous definition to be a compliment? Those that know me would probably agree with this assessment of my villain-ish description. :D

Like last week, I asked my boys which villain they would want to be and here are their answers:

B (my oldest): “The Joker”.

N (my youngest): “Sandman”, but he wanted to add the power of “invisibility”.

I’m at the beach this week with my friend and her son. Their answer to this same question was:

P (my friend’s son): “Venom”, but he wanted to add the powers of “laser vision and unlimited artillery”.

My friend didn’t have a particular super villain she wanted to be, but she did want to have “x-ray vision and zapping powers”.

Similar to last week, my question to you is if you could be a super villain, whom would you be or what type of powers would you have if you created your own super villain? Also, share your super villain name with us if you’d have one. Or take the above quiz and share with us which super villain it said you were and why.

I hope everyone has a super villain weekend! ;-)

5 Moonbeams (comments):

Molly Daniels said...

I took the quiz and got Mystique as well:)

Lex Luthor was next on the list...WTF?

Happy Friday:)

Gracen Miller said...

*laughs* Venom was next on my list. ROFL I had about the same thought though...WTF?

Sheila Deeth said...

I think I'd better send my sons to do that quiz.

Gracen Miller said...

I'd love to know what villain they get!

Have a great weekend, sheila!

Carrie said...

I took that quiz and it said Mystique, but only with a margin of 60%. I think I'm more the superhero type than the villain type. If I had to be a villain or a "bad" guy, I'd probably choose to be the female version of Sesshomaru from the Anime InuYasha.

Sesshomaru was a dog demon but had very neat abilities and even though he seemed very slight, he was very strong and could emit poison from his hands anytime he wanted to...., so most people never really wanted to get close to him, except for Jokken (his vassal of sorts) and Rin (an add human girl whose parents were killed by wolf demons).

Of course, the oddest thing about Rin is that she is human and Sesshomaru can't stand humans, but he tolerates her, keeps her with him and has even saved her on more than one occasion. He saved her the first time because his sword, Tenseiga wanted him to, the other times, no one really knows, not even Sesshomaru.

Fun blog!

Carrie