Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ALBERT BORRIS, CRASH INTO ME

When I first read about this story on the Class of 2K9 blog, I knew that I had to do something to show my solidarity for a fellow writer in a health crisis. And since writing is what I do best, I decided to write about the plight of this promising author. In December, just before his book, Crash Into Me, was set to debut, Albert suffered a massive stroke and though he recovered physically, he is still struggling to regain his ability to communicate. To speak or even to write. So while he works to regain his ability to do what he so loves, I thought I would show my support by posting about his debut book here and by encouraging readers to check it out and pass the word about Albert. You can read a full press release about Albert here:

http://community.livejournal.com/classof2k9/25259.html

Maybe visit him here and leave some encouraging messages:

http://classof2k9.com/?q=node/10

Or even check out his book here:

http://www.amazon.com/Crash-into-Me-Albert-Borris/dp/1416974350/ref=sr_1_2?ie=U

Thank you for indulging me with this. ~ Margay

2 Moonbeams (comments):

Sheila Deeth said...

Just went over to look. It sounds a really good book. Thanks for highlighting book and author.

Margay Leah Justice said...

You're welcome, Sheila. I just wanted to wish Albert the best and hope he recovers his communications skills soon. It would be a shame if he doesn't because it looks like he'd have a promising career.

Margay