Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th and Whee!!!!!


My book, Bloodlines, that I submitted recently, was accepted by the e-publisher!!! Woohoo!! I’m bouncing off the walls with excitement! It’s a paranormal romance, my favorite topic to write and read about. I’ll keep you all updated as I receive more information.

Happy July 4th to all the Americans! I thought I’d give you a few fun facts:

1. There are 30 places throughout the United States of American with the word “liberty” in its name. That’s a lot of Libertys. Iowa has more of these “liberty” places than any other state. Do you know the four cities in Iowa? They are Libertyville, New Liberty, North Liberty and West Liberty.

2. There are 11 places with the word “independence” in its name.

3. There are five with the word “America” in its name.

For more fun facts visit: http://www.chiff.com/a/fun-facts-fourth.htm

How many of you are planning on attending a Bar-B-Q? I’d love to hear any plans you have!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe July 4th!

0 Moonbeams (comments):