Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Friday, February 11, 2011

PHANTASM FRIDAY


A Cupid Interview

My guests today are, Lukas MacLeod and Aria MacLeod – please, have a seat on our lovely couch! – from Harrison County, West Virginia. Their tale can be found in Blood Moon a novel creation by Ellen Keener.

Before we begin, I must remind everyone to please try and keep your responses to a PG13 atmosphere – the Moonlight Mistresses rules, not mine *eye roll*. Double entendres are acceptable and widely encouraged for events and phrases we don’t want our young readers to really know about. Oooh, it will be so much fun trying to guess what you’re really saying!

*Settling comfortably onto the sofa, draping his arm over the back and sipping his bubbly* That Miss Havana in Reaper’s Domain is one hot teacher and boy would I love to get into her…class! I might actually learn something…oh…did I say that out loud? *Clears throat* Sorry. Let’s get back to the interview.

You two make one fine pair! I did a wonderful job pairing you two up if I do say so myself! Then, I just love all of my matches!

Cupid: Please, Lukas, tell our readers how you two first met. Was it by your design, or hers?

Lukas: It was totally my design. We were at the same Council meeting and I thought she was gorgeous, so I made up some stupid reason to have to talk to her. I don’t remember anymore what that was, but I know she bought every word.

Cupid: Aria, would you say it was love at first sight or did you find him repulsive?

Aria: Love at first sight? Yes. It had to have been for me to pretend like I swallowed that cheesy line about how he didn’t meant to spill his drink on me.

Cupid: This one’s for both of you. Since chaotic happenstance tends to put characters like yourselves in situations where they must work together or live together for one reason or another, tell us what chaotic happenstance “forced” the two of you to work or live together. How did you feel about this?

Aria: Well, I guess its sort of my stupidity. I found a member of his pack getting beaten up and decided to intervene. I thought he was dead, so I didn’t know it was his pack at the time. I figured they’d just let me bring their kid to them and leave again.

Lukas: She doesn’t always have a good grip on reality. She did what she said, but she thought I would let her leave when I found out she was alive. Silly woman.

Cupid: This one is also for both of you. How long did it take you to know your true feelings for the other? At what point did you know, “this is the one”?

Aria: The first time around? Not very long. The second time around? As soon as I saw him.

Lukas: I knew when I laid eyes on her. There was no second time. The first time didn’t stop, even if I did think she was dead.

Cupid: Lukas, what would you say was your biggest obstacle to overcome before you could settle into a relationship with Aria?

Lukas: Getting through her thick head that I wasn’t going to leave her alone even if she managed to get away from me.

Cupid: This is for either of you. Would you like to thank anyone – other than me, of course – for getting you two together?

Aria: Cern, I think. He saved Lukas. And of course, my ample charms.

Lukas: *leering at Aria* Tease.

Cupid: I know our readers have enjoyed learning about you two so far, but I’m getting a little bored, so I’m going to heat things up. Aria, how would you end this sentence, "I wish Lukas would _____?" *leans forward to eagerly hear your response*

Aria: I thought you said this was PG-13!

Cupid: Unfortunately it is. *glares at the Moonlight Mistresses* Aria, I'd love for you to share your response later in private. *clears throat* Lukas, would you prefer to give Aria a bubble bath or a back massage? Why?

Lukas: Bubble bath. Then she’s wet and slick and hot and…. *eyes glaze over*

Cupid: How many of you remember that old show, The Newlywed Game? Well, these next questions are going to help us play a similar game. Lukas, what would Aria say is your aphrodisiac? *waggles eyebrows*

Lukas: Her. In water. Out of water. In a towel. Ooo, spaghetti.

Cupid: Aria, is he right? How would you have answered that question?

Aria: he sounds like naughty Dr. Seuss. I would say any bare skin I show him.

Lukas rebuttal, if there is one: Are we done yet? I think I’ve remembered a really important appointment.

Cupid: *crosses ankles and rubs his chin* Lukas, what would Aria say is a spot guaranteed to drive you crazy with passion? Is she correct in that assumption?

Lukas: I love her all the time, but I really love it when she begs.

Aria rebuttal, if there is one: I never beg. I persuade.

Cupid: Aria, as far as you know, what is Lukas’s idea of a perfect date?

Aria: *laughs* Date? Have we actually been on one of those?

Cupid: Lukas, is she correct? If not, what is your idea of a perfect date?

Lukas: Of course we’ve been on dates! We went to the waterfall. A lot. I think that’s a perfect date. We eat, we run, we swim, we’re naked…everything ends happy.

Cupid: Lukas, your turn in the hot seat. What is Aria’s idea of a perfect date?

Lukas: I thought I just explained the perfect date….

Cupid: Aria, is he correct? If not, what is your idea of a perfect date?

Aria: Those are lovely dates, but I’d really like to be taken out to a fancy dinner and THEN go to the waterfall sometime….

Cupid: The next two questions are for both of you. What's the most romantic thing your lover has ever done for you?

Aria: He’s very sexy when get goes all protective alpha on me… but using the flannel jacket I’d carried around as our Binding Cloth. Or his proposal. The SECOND time. Hard to choose.

Lukas: She said yes. And she bought this little nightie once - *stops when Aria smacks him*

Cupid: If you could change one thing about your relationship, what would it be?

Aria: I’d really love to live in a house without pack guards. Do you have any idea how embarrassing that can be in the morning?

Lukas: *grins* I like that part. And I wouldn’t change anything. She’s perfect.

Cupid: Nice, lover boy. Have the two of you had time to settle into any Valentine's Day traditions?

Aria: He always takes me somewhere away from everyone for Valentine’s Day so we can do whatever we want without anyone knowing. And there are always flowers and chocolate.

Lukas: She always buys some sort of lingerie that I love. For the two seconds it actually stays on…

Cupid: Thanks to Lukas and Aria for joining us today. We hope you’ll check out their story, Blood Moon.

To learn more about Lukas and Aria’s author, Ellen Keener, visit: http://ellenkeener.wordpress.com/

1 Moonbeams (comments):

Sarah Ballance said...

That was a great interview! I stopped to read it just to see how your characters handled things, and it's good to see they're taking jabs at one another just like my two! ;c)