Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Sunday, February 20, 2011

SUPERNATURAL SUNDAY


A CUPID INTERVIEW


My guests today are, Andy McDonald and Sara Miller– please, have a seat on our lovely couch! Their tale can be found in Horsing Around a novel creation by Shiela Stewart.

Before we begin, I must remind everyone to please try and keep your responses to a PG13 atmosphere – the Moonlight Mistresses rules, not mine *eye roll*. Double entendres are acceptable and widely encouraged for events and phrases we don’t want our young readers to really know about. Oooh, it will be so much fun trying to guess what you’re really saying!

*Settling comfortably onto the sofa, draping his arm over the back and sipping his bubbly* That Miss Havana in Reaper’s Domain is one hot teacher and boy would I love to get into her…class! I might actually learn something…oh…did I say that out loud? *Clears throat* Sorry. Let’s get back to the interview.

You two make one fine pair! I did a wonderful job pairing you two up if I do say so myself! Then, I just love all of my matches!

Cupid: Please, Andy, tell our readers how you two first met. Was it by your design, or hers?

Andy: We met through an on-line sex dating service, which I just have to say I was reluctant to participate in. If Sandy, my ranch hand, hadn’t pushed me I wouldn’t have joined Carnal Desires. Hell if I’m gonna tell her thank you though, but I am glad I joined. Anyway, the first time we set eyes on each other was at Mistress Bella’s Hotel, The Desire Inn.

Cupid: Sara, would you say it was love at first sight or did you find him repulsive?

Sara: (Laughs) I wouldn’t say it was love at first sight but I sure liked what I saw. Andy opened his hotel room door wearing nothing but a smile and a towel around his hips. Let me tell you. The picture he sent in that was placed on the Carnal Desires website did not do him justice. Yummy! (g)

Cupid: This one’s for both of you. Since chaotic happenstance tends to put characters like yourselves in situations where they must work together or live together for one reason or another, tell us what chaotic happenstance “forced” the two of you to work or live together. How did you feel about this?

Andy: I don’t know, sugar. Too personal?

Sara: Hell no! I’ll tell it. After Andy and I first met and boy what a first meeting…(clears throat) He took me to his ranch. This place is gorgeous. Wide open fields, grass so green it looks painted and a house that is breath taking. Andy had planned to take me horseback riding but a few ranch hands were sick and Andy was needed to help. I volunteered to help muck out stalls. Now keep in mind we had only just met a few hours earlier, but there was something that just clicked with us and I had no problem helping Andy out with his chores. Well, I just have to say—keeping it PG and all—I’ve never had so much fun mucking out a stall as I did working with Andy.

Andy: I worked her hard!! (snicker)

Cupid: *raises eyebrows* This one is also for both of you. How long did it take you to know your true feelings for the other? At what point did you know, “this is the one”?

Andy: I think we’re still working on that part. Right, sugar?

Sara: Oh yes, and working on it daily, if you know what I mean. (g) but I think I knew after the stall mucking that he was a keeper not just because he—worked me hard—but because hed never taken any of his girlfriends to his ranch on the first date before.

Cupid: Andy, what would you say was your biggest obstacle to overcome before you could settle into a relationship with Sara?

Andy: Trust. The women I had dated before were flighty. The instant they found out I had money they were clingy and insistent that I buy them everything. As I said, I was reluctant to sign up for Carnal Desires because I thought that as soon as the women knew I had money, it would be the same old same old. But Sara is different.

Sara: His money doesn’t impress me. He’s much more than a dollar sign. Much, much more, if you know what I mean. **wink**

Cupid: This is for either of you. Would you like to thank anyone – other than me, of course – for getting you two together?

Sara: Mistress Bella. If it wasn't for her dating service I never would have met this wonderful hunk of a man.
Andy: Yeah, yeah, same with me. Bella is great!

**Sara nudges Andy** What about Sandy? If it hadn’t been for her, you never would have known about the website.

Andy: I already told you, I’m not thanking her. It’ll just go to her head.

Cupid: I know our readers have enjoyed learning about you two so far, but I’m getting a little bored, so I’m going to heat things up. Sara, how would you end this sentence, "I wish Andy would _____?" *leans forward to eagerly hear your response*

Sara: Take me here and now!

Cupid: Andy, would you prefer to give Sara a bubble bath or a back massage? Why?

Andy: Damn, Cupid, you ask that and want me to keep it PG? Shoot, I’ll do both cause I just can’t keep my hands of this little lady. Her skin is like satin and her brea—see, hard to keep it PG.

Cupid: How many of you remember that old show, The Newlywed Game? Well, these next questions are going to help us play a similar game. Andy, what would Sara say is your aphrodisiac? *waggles eyebrows*

Andy: Her perfume. It drives me wild.

Cupid: Sara, is he right? How would you have answered that question?

Sara: Oh yeah. Every time I wear White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor he goes wild. I’m talking taking me right where I stand, wild. LOL

Cupid: *crosses ankles and rubs his chin* Andy, what would Sara say is a spot guaranteed to drive you crazy with passion? Is she correct in that assumption?

Andy: See again, PG. Um…Let’s just say I enjoy being bad and she enjoys punishing me.

Sara: You got that right baby. LOL

Cupid: Sara, as far as you know, what is Andy’s idea of a perfect date?

Sara: Horseback riding then a steak dinner.

Cupid: Andy, is she correct? If not, what is your idea of a perfect date?

Andy: Hell yeah!

Cupid: Andy, your turn in the hot seat. What is Sara’s idea of a perfect date?

Andy: **Glances at Sara, smiles** Horseback riding, a late dinner then a long walk in the moonlight.

Cupid: Sara, is he correct? If not, what is your idea of a perfect date?

Sara: Aw…he’s so right. **Leans in and kisses Andy**

Cupid: The next two questions are for both of you. What's the most romantic thing your lover has ever done for you?

Heroine: He made me breakfast in bed. Omelet, Mimosa, strawberries and a rose on my tray.

Andy: Sara bought one of my foals and names it Mac, after me. **he links his hands with Sara’s**

Cupid: If you could change one thing about your relationship, what would it be?

Sara: I wouldn’t change a thing

Andy: I would. **Andy gets down on one knee** Sara Miller, will you do the honor of becoming my wife?” **Flips open a ring case**

Sara: Oh my god, Andy! Look at that ring, look at you, on one knee. How can I say no? **She wraps her arms around his neck and smothers him with kisses.

Cupid: *grins* Damn, I'm good at making love matches. Ahem! On with the interview…Have the two of you had time to settle into any Valentine's Day traditions?

Sara: **Admiring the diamond on her finger** This will be our first.

Andy: Of many…

Cupid: Thanks to Andy and Sara for joining us today. We hope you’ll check out their story, Horsing Around.

To learn more about Sara and Andy’s author, Shiela Stewart, visit: http://www.shielasbooks.ca/



BLURB:

Sara Miller needs a real man. One who can give her what she desires—in and out of bed. So far, none have met her expectations. She’s hoping all that will change after submitting her application to Carnal Desire’s internet dating service.

As the owner of several prize-winning horses and more money than he knows what to do with, Andy McDonald has it all. Except for the love a good woman. He’s sick of flighty bimbos wanting only his money and not satisfying his sexual desires. After a friend pressures him into looking online for a woman, Andy gives in and submits his application.

Sex takes on a new twist when Sara and Andy get together and nothing is taboo.

EXCERPT:

Then he spoke.

"Well howdy, ladies."

Her heart calmed. His slight Southern drawl, with its deep resonance, was soothing and somewhat relaxing. And very arousing. She loved a man with an accent, and even though Andy’s was faint, it was still enough to turn her on. Between her legs, her flesh began to swell and moisten.

"Good afternoon, Andy. Looks like we caught you in the middle of your shower."

He stroked the damp sandy-blond hair from his face and Sara nearly swooned. "I just stepped out. I’m running a bit behind, I’m afraid." He turned his attention to Sara and her pulse pounded in her ears. "Pleasure to meet you in person, Sara."

She took the hand he held out to her; he completely surprised her when he turned her hand over and brushed his lips across her knuckles. "Pleasure’s mine." Like tiny electrical charges zapping every sensitive nerve in her body, he had her quivering with that one simple gesture.

"Well, come on in and make yourself comfortable while I go change."

He stepped aside to let them in and as Sara walked past him, the scent of the woods after a light rain shower wafted off him, like fresh, aromatic greenery touched by a kiss of sunlight. She was going to have no problem at all being with this man.

She and Bella headed to the sitting area of the suite while Andy headed to the bedroom. It was spacious, and came complete with a mini kitchen, sitting area, TV and plush sofa and chair. Almost identical to her own suite.

"Pretty easy on the eyes, isn’t he?"

Sara smiled at Bella’s comment, taking a seat on the sofa. "I’m not having any trouble looking at him."

"And what better first meeting than to see him practically naked." Bella winked and beamed a huge grin. "Well, I’ll leave the two of you to get acquainted now. If you need anything, you know where to find me."

"Thank you so much, Mistress Bella."

"I love making people happy. I’m heading out, Andy," she shouted at the bedroom door.

"Catch you later, sugar." He stepped out of the bedroom, dressed in jeans and a dark blue t-shirt just as Bella left the suite. "Looks like it’s just you and me now, doll."

God, he was going to make her come, just by speaking. "Looks like.” She got to her feet. “So…how should we start this?"

"Let’s start with this as an opener."

He swung his arm around her waist and she gasped when he yanked her against his chest.

2 Moonbeams (comments):

hotcha12 said...

THIS IS WONDERFUL AND I WANT TO WIN.

Shiela Stewart said...

Thanks for stopping by, Hotcha!! :)