Follow the secret lives of Moonlighters Carrie Hinkel-Gill and Margay Leah Justice.
For website issues or questions, contact our Webmistress.
This blog works best with Mozilla. Scroll down to see today's blog.
Please Disable the Java add-on to your browsers to protect yourself from it's security flaws! Happy surfing!
Our Fantasy Files blog returns with a new look!
It's Tuesday, and that means Hollie posted a new review on our Book Review blog! Be sure to check them out!

Current Releases

Buy: Sloane Wolf by Margay; Nora's Soul by Margay; Pandora's Box by Gracen; Hell's Phoenix by Gracen

Video of the Day

We Are Young - Fun

Sunday, February 13, 2011

SUPERNATURAL SUNDAY


A CUPID INTERVIEW


My guests today are, Justin and Ashley – please, have a seat on our lovely couch! – from Las Vegas. Their tale can be found in 1NS: Familiar Desires a novel creation by Olivia Starke.

Before we begin, I must remind everyone to please try and keep your responses to a PG13 atmosphere – the Moonlight Mistresses rules, not mine *eye roll*. Double entendres are acceptable and widely encouraged for events and phrases we don’t want our young readers to really know about. Oooh, it will be so much fun trying to guess what you’re really saying!

*Settling comfortably onto the sofa, draping his arm over the back and sipping his bubbly* That Miss Havana in Reaper’s Domain is one hot teacher and boy would I love to get into her…class! I might actually learn something…oh…did I say that out loud? *Clears throat* Sorry. Let’s get back to the interview.

You two make one fine pair! I did a wonderful job pairing you two up if I do say so myself! Then, I just love all of my matches!

Cupid: Please, Justin, tell our readers how you two first met. Was it by your design, or hers?

Justin: You can say it was by both our designs, it was a date by an online dating site headed by Madame Evangeline that specializes in 1 Night Stands.

Cupid: Ashley, would you say it was love at first sight or did you find him repulsive?

Ashley: Oh, he’s gorgeous, I was drooling over his pic alone, so imagine how it was to meet him face to face. Let’s say sparks flew as soon as we made it to the elevator *wink wink nudge nudge*

Cupid: This one’s for both of you. Since chaotic happenstance tends to put characters like yourselves in situations where they must work together or live together for one reason or another, tell us what chaotic happenstance “forced” the two of you to work or live together. How did you feel about this?

Justin: I wouldn’t say chaotic happen stance, more like serendipity. It seems we were always destined to be together. Madame Evangeline has a knack for set-ups.

Ashley: I have to agree with Justin, I can’t imagine how life was before him now.

Cupid: This one is also for both of you. How long did it take you to know your true feelings for the other? At what point did you know, “this is the one”?

Ashley: Well it took me longer than Justin *laughs* It took me a little longer to catch up on the soul mate thing.

Justin: Sometimes you just know the minute you see someone that they are the person you are meant to spend many lifetimes with.

Cupid: Justin, what would you say was your biggest obstacle to overcome before you could settle into a relationship with Ashley?

Justin: *laughs* Well there were certain things that Ashley had to discover about herself before we could really be together. Waiting it out was brutal.

Cupid: This is for either of you. Would you like to thank anyone – other than me, of course – for getting you two together?

Ashley: I’d have to say Madame Evangeline whose site set us up.

Justin: I’d have to say Providence and Lady Luck.

Cupid: I know our readers have enjoyed learning about you two so far, but I’m getting a little bored, so I’m going to heat things up. Ashley, how would you end this sentence, "I wish Justin would _____?" *leans forward to eagerly hear your response*

Ashley: Learn to pick up his dirty socks *laughs*

Cupid: From what I understand, the socks, as well as other clothing, are optional in your relationship. Justin, would you prefer to give Ashley a bubble bath or a back massage? Why?

Justin: That’s a no brainer, a back massage. Anything to get my hands on this delectable woman!

Cupid: How many of you remember that old show, The Newlywed Game? Well, these next questions are going to help us play a similar game. Justin, what would Ashley say is your aphrodisiac? *waggles eyebrows*

Justin: *laughs* I’m a typical guy, so pretty much anything.

Cupid: Ashley, is he right? How would you have answered that question?

Ashley: Oh, he’s right. *laughs* But he does like a striptease.

Justin: Again, typical guy here.

Cupid: *crosses ankles and rubs his chin* Justin, what would Ashley say is a spot guaranteed to drive you crazy with passion? Is she correct in that assumption?

Justin: We have to keep this reasonably clean right? Hmm, I love having my earlobes sucked.

Ashley: His earlobes, riiiight.

Cupid: Ashley, as far as you know, what is Justin’s idea of a perfect date?

Ashley: Candlelight, wine, fine dining, he’s quite the romantic.



Cupid: Justin, is she correct? If not, what is your idea of a perfect date?

Justin: I don’t know, I’ve been thinking about trying skydiving. The adrenaline rush would get the libido going I would think. *winks at Ashley*

Cupid: Justin, your turn in the hot seat. What is Ashley’s idea of a perfect date?

Justin: She loves when I cook her dinner, then do the dishes afterwards. It’s all passion from then on. *laughs*

Cupid: Ashley, is he correct? If not, what is your idea of a perfect date?

Ashley: *laughs* What can I say, cleaning up after yourself is foreplay for me.

Cupid: The next two questions are for both of you. What's the most romantic thing your lover has ever done for you?

Ashley: Helping me really realize my potential, who I really was deep down.

Justin: Accepting our relationship for what it really is, I have to say that’s true romance.

Cupid: If you could change one thing about your relationship, what would it be?


Ashley: If only I’d have met him earlier in this life.

Justin: I have to agree with Ashley. *leans over and kisses Ashley on the lips*

Cupid: Okay, you two, keep things G-rated. Have the two of you had time to settle into any Valentine's Day traditions?

Ashley: Not yet, this will be our first.

Justin: I’m thinking champagne, chocolates, and silk sheets. *winks at Ashley*

Cupid: Thanks to Justin and Ashley for joining us today. We hope you’ll check out their story, Familiar Desires.

To learn more about (Justin/Ashley) author, Olivia Starke, visit: http://www.authoroliviastarke.com/ http://romancingthepentoday.blogspot.com/

8 Moonbeams (comments):

JM said...

Ahhh, what a cute couple!

Unknown said...

Justin and Ashley are good together. I look forward to the release of Familiar Desires!

Gracen Miller said...

Sounds like a fantastic read, Olivia! I'm looking forward to putting this on my TBR list!

Thanks for joining us and so sorry for commenting late. It's been a wacky, crazy day around my house.

Huggles,
Gracen

Anonymous said...

I had a great time and so did Ashley and Justin :) Thanks for having us!

Thanks to everyone who commented :)

Samantha Gail said...

The 1NS series is fantabulous!

Kathleen Ann Gallagher's Place to Reflect said...

I love the Cupid interviews! Ashley and Justin sound like a loving couple. He cooks, too.

All the best with Familiar Desires!

Maureen said...

A man who cooks...pure fiction! LOL!

Ashlynn Monroe said...

Awesome! :)